• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Texas star dx 500 cw to amp conversion

rflegacy

Mar 2, 2023
hello, does anyone have the cw to amp conversion for the ts dx 500. cbtricks wants money now for the new website and the conversion isn't unavailable on the cbtricks mirror sites. Thanks

ignore the courts popup, my mouse was hovering over a toolbar link when i took the snapshot
2023-03-25 19_56_29-Untitled Document - Brave.png

The mirror I shared with the mods here should have this stuff. If it didn't, one of them can let me know and I'll get it to them so they can add it

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
For a very short time they actually installed a small board that you plugged a crystal into for ten meters. Plug a key in the back and send cw....... This is why TS started calling them CW transmiters.
You had to switch a couple wires and pull the board out to return it to amp configuration.
It was a few years ago and all of the ones I see now no longer have the board.

Jeff

Reactions: NZ8N and 999
For a very short time they actually installed a small board that you plugged a crystal into for ten meters. Plug a key in the back and send cw....... This is why TS started calling them CW transmiters.
You had to switch a couple wires and pull the board out to return it to amp configuration.
It was a few years ago and all of the ones I see now no longer have the board.

Jeff
I actually want some of those oscillator boards but can't get them.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.