• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Texas Star DX 500

CollinsMan

Supporting Member
Dec 19, 2006
Florence Mississippi
Up for sale is a DX 500 that I bought new a couple of years ago. It works as it should, and is in very good condition as it has never been used mobile or abused in any way.

***Edit to mention added feature : It has 4 holes in the heatsink (two on each side at the front of the heatsink) for an optional fan set-up, but not the fan. I never bought a fan as I only ran SSB with it, and so it didn't produce much heat at around 300-350 watts PEP with 12 or so watts drive. If you plan on running AM at over 100 or so watts carrier or driving it harder on SSB and are long-winded, you might want to utilize this feature by adding a fan. Just wanted to mention that.***

I've probably used this amplifier under an hour, total, as there isn't much activity in this area and I don't have any interest in shooting skip. The point is, it's spent most of its life on the shelf. So, I thought I'd pass it on to someone who would put it to good use.

I'll sell it for $260.00 (USPS money order), and that includes insured shipping to you.

Of course, if you want to pick it up in person to see it work, that will be fine. I live in the Jackson MS area.

Thanks for checking out my ad, and y'all have a great weekend!

Steve

Attachments

• Texas Star DX 500 .JPG
    Texas Star DX 500 .JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.