• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

thank you greg T

Rwb

tell the devil im gettin there as fast as i can,r
Jun 30, 2018
the new stryker sr 955hpc was tad off.several discussions n i got er on track.
getting great reports .shot lots of skip when im not working. my part time job is starting as skip does ,but as i told greg work = $$$ which equates to more radios,antennas and coax n linyers. time to B.O.A.T. a bit . B=break O = out A = another T= thousand$

That is the wonder of this hobby. You just never know who you'll contact.
Thats for dang sure.
Next on bucket list im renting a manlift to trim some trees n get more pipe n get the 2008 up to 30 ft bottom of antenna.double hight should kikk azz

That's roughly where I'm at. I've got an old 12 foot TV tower on top of my shed with roughly 8 or so feet of pipe. I'm somewhere between 28 and 32 feet to the feed point.
most antennas on most bands start really working at 28 ft plus so it seems

Reactions: Greg T
Im guyed
I may try to get another few feet out of it. I hate to go too high without guying, though.
.this soil will let posts lean easy.no rocks n heavy clay loam.
I use para cord and cheep ratchet winch straps.
Easy to keep lines snug but not too snug

so far the stryker is doing ALL i ask n more. the lincoln i traded off was fine ,just not as big power wise. id buy another for my kw.the bearcat 980 is not a good radio like either the lincoln or stryker

so far the stryker is doing ALL i ask n more. the lincoln i traded off was fine ,just not as big power wise. id buy another for my kw.the bearcat 980 is not a good radio like either the lincoln or stryker

I've never owned one, but know a few that have. They say the 980 is just a bad rig. There was a guy just a few blocks from me who never talk, but listened in every Saturday night while I was chewing with a buddy. His just up and puked one day.

Reactions: Rwb
I've never owned one, but know a few that have. They say the 980 is just a bad rig. There was a guy just a few blocks from me who never talk, but listened in every Saturday night while I was chewing with a buddy. His just up and puked one day.
Just tiwanamese junk all 980s are

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.