• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Thanks Nomad

DXoutlaw22

Apr 15, 2005
Just wanted to thank you for all the great info you give in this section.

MyOutlawSig1.jpg

texas_dx_license.jpg

GoArmy1.gif

2TX922

IR2622

CDX922

WO922

YG22

LS22

DX22

MM22

LW22

</p>

Hey, you're welcome.

This is one part entertainment, one part cheap market research for me.

Conducting any real business on the internet is still a wishful thought for us, but plans are in the works. Kinda half-defrosted plans, not even up to the half-baked level yet.

I started in this stuff pretty young. Most of the guys with hands-on experience with tube technology learned it as adults. By now most are dead, retired, or just no longer interested.

I wonder if the folks who designed the Tram D201 and Browning Mark 3 radios had any idea how long their stuff would still be in service after it was made. Nobody seems to know that an era is ending until it's gone. If you jumped into your time machine, popped back to 1973 and told those guys that their stuff would still be running after 30 years, they would have laughed and called for the crew in white with straightjackets and big butterfly nets. (Remember them?)

I have received a few offers from kind folk to moderate one forum or another, and politely turned them all down. Why? Because it's a lot of work. Period. In short, I'm glad THAT part of this forum is your job, not mine.

I'd like to return the thanks for the effort that goes into running this board. I'm sure a lot of the participants never consider what it takes to run one of these. They may not appreciate the time and work that makes the WWCB forum keep on tickin'. At least one user appreciates it.

Now if ezboard.com would just buy a little more bandwidth during peak hours...... Oh well, not your department.

M3D.jpg
</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.