• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkin' the dog
Sep 12, 2009
Chilliwack, BC
www.youtube.com
Just wanted to thank worldwidedx forums for a great forum.
I recently visited another forum that was a complete troll-fest.

Glad this forum is not like that....

Reactions: BBB

You visited another forum and asked for advice because you didn't like the answers you got here. You didn't take any of the advice you were given seriously because the solution required you to do some work. You then decided the amp was junk and reported some people because they hurt your feelings...this was after you lied on this forum and said you had fixed the issue. :cry:

You visited another forum and asked for advice because you didn't like the answers you got here. You didn't take any of the advice you were given seriously because the solution required you to do some work. You then decided the amp was junk and reported some people because they hurt your feelings...this was after you lied on this forum and said you had fixed the issue. :cry:
No I did follow advice, and got trolled.
The amp is China junk class C, there is no fixing it.
I bought a better AB1 messenger amp so I'm not gonna waste time.
I reported some people because they used profanity and were just trolling.
Please keep the garbage over where it belongs.
As for me, I blocked the site in my hosts file, I've wasted enough time with trolls.
Also since you want to stir up trouble I blocked you, I'm not here to argue.

Reactions: unit_399
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated