• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The amazing human mind!!!!!!

CDX197

Apr 2, 2005
Nebraska's cornfields
The Amazing Human Mind

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aodccrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dnsoe't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the hmuan mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azmanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuoht slpeling was ipmorantt

in many cases spelling is important , but this isn't a college exam either. I remember a few years back on another Forum , somebody was trying to jam internet etteqet down my throat because I didn't spell well or I used capitals to often being told that it meant I was yelling !! Huh ?? ....oh, I've been told more then once that folks have a hard time understanding what IM trying to say or write......Oh .........and they don't like my dots either ........there just pauses to me (-: oh I know , wouldn't a comma be so much easier and less space taken ? ...............I suppose so !! My bad !! I just figure it this way ....If you can't understand what IM trying to say at any given time , it must not have been meant for one to understand or they simply just didn't have the intel to do so or maybe I didn't have the intel to explain it any better ?. (-: ....It's all good !! I lyeka yor psot 197 ! Paece

CDX 197...

It reads perfectly good to me. In fact, your post is the first one I've read that I have not struggled to interpret!
At last my dyslexia is cured!!

Now if everyone would write this way, my world would be so much easier!

funny but true

you are my hero lol hope some one reads this that was making funny of me a while back lol.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.