• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The CB Quad

009.JPG 015.JPG 015.JPG 013.JPG Well I had some probs the first time I put this together turns out it was the radio's had intermittent problems drove me a little crazy but this one works good. I used 12' of coax and it is routed through the frame most direct route also used every inch of it. I also used the coax with the pl-259 screws off so you can fit it in places that are only as big as the mini coax and once through you can screw the entire fitting back on it's about ten dollars difference well worth the extra $. And now I won on ebay the Radio Shack TRC-??? the water proof yellow and gray 40 am radio so I will be installing that one soon or keep this one on until something happens to it. I haven't used it much but talked to some friends on their Bases 10 and 35 miles away no problem with the Wilson gold line 3" fiberglass with spring mount. I did this for Winter as my Honda Rincon ATV is also a plow with a 6 foot wide blade so I or my Wife can get a hold of each other while I'm out plowing usually for hours. I would also say chit chat to my base buddy's but this quad plowing keeps your hands and fingers kinda busy. Lastly I am ordering a road hazard flashing warning strobe light for when I'm working on the road and driving to near by homes to plow their driveways and roads.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sideways

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.