• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The EBAY/craigslist: WTF listing of the day

I should have got a screen shot, looks like Ebay pulled the listing. A refurbed DX 99v for $499, I bet someone sent the seller a message and he took it down.

Anything else crazy going on on Ebay or Craigslist??

Thread cleaned. Let's keep it that way or I can start making up a vacation list for those that do not want to be here for a while.We all have our reasons for being here at any time of the day or night. I have posted from work in the middle of the night but that does not mean I am here all the time because I have nothing else to do. Keep looking here tonight too as I just may post again around 2:00 or 4:00 am.

Thread cleaned. Let's keep it that way or I can start making up a vacation list for those that do not want to be here for a while.We all have our reasons for being here at any time of the day or night. I have posted from work in the middle of the night but that does not mean I am here all the time because I have nothing else to do. Keep looking here tonight too as I just may post again around 2:00 or 4:00 am.

Darn CK if you are posting from that new phone you got it seems to have a built in eraser, half of the posts in this thread are missing:D

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.