• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The Mission Was Indeed Accomplished

f

I would never fight for the Bolshevik devils, the World Banksters; Rockefellers, Rothchilds etc. Our military is their private army to do their will. Our BRAVE young men and women lose their limbs and lives for these devil's corrupt agendas. They are hoodwinked into believeing they are fighting for our freedom and liberty. So, they are NOT at fault, and they ARE brave and have honorable intentions and beliefs. We Constitutional Patriots don't need to go to foriegn lands to prove our Patriotism and loyalty to this Constitutional Republic. We will do what is necessary right here on our own soil against the Bolsheviks when it is time to rise like mighty warriors to do battle for our fellow Citizens, LIberty, Freedom and US Sovereignty.
LIBERALS? That is waaaaaaay tooooooo frickin' funny. You've got to be completely insane, (because I can see you are not unintelligent) to believe all folks that expose corruption and pure evil deceit within the NeoCon oligarchy are liberals. I'll say it again, Constitutional Patriots are anything but liberal.
I believe there will come a time in the not too distant future, when there will be complete anarchy, civil war and revolution within our borders.
If you truely believe that GW, or the Clintons, or any of the other puppets at the highest levels of government are running things here in the US, I have some damned nice ocean front property in TN I'll sell ya' for a real bargain price.

LoneWolf TN

Those brave young men and women are proud of their country and willing to put their life on the line to defend it and those like you and highlander that hang in the left corner with your head in the sand. You guys are so caught up in the left wing bullshit that you never see the good things that come out of war. Communism, Nazism, Fascism, and Slavery were all erased by war. Now, either one of you stand up and tell me war dosent solve anything. Neither one of you faggots are any better than the taliban. Wake up or get the hell out of my country

frmboybuck said:
Wake up or get the hell out of my country
I may not agree with what they have to say, but I'll defend with my life, their right to say it. That's what we are fighting for. That's what makes America different from most other countries. That's what the flap is about in Afghanistan right now, with the converted Christian.

You have no right to demand that they leave the country for expressing their opinions. Don't just call them names. Stand up and defend what you believe. Give us a reason to believe you, not hate them.

Rich

YAY!!! Kill a queer for Bush LMAO.

"Left wing", pathetic when people can only think two dimensionally. If it's not from party R, it must be from party D. Funny how NeoCon followers can't recognise real conservatives.

Let's not forget that many homophobes are actually latent homosexuals. As I've said before, when they break out with the hate speech about faggot this and faggot that, they are actually "outing" themselves. It is a peculiar form of self-loathing, projection, and displaced aggression.

Kind of funny, actually.

Master Chief said:
Time to drop the mics and pick up a rifle you liberal cry-babies.

So please, until you do something to help protect this country and mankind around the world, shut up!

Love,
Master Chief :D

10-4. We said. Some people don't remember 911 and what the moslem goal is?

Whats funny highlander are the idiots like you that dont have a clue about whats going on yet you run your mouth like you do. Your head is burried and your out of touch with reality. There is a purpose to the war on terror and the war with Iraq. Both were needed and both have been fought well. I dont like the fact that we have lost over 2300 men and women of our military any more than you do. But I am awake enough to see why they are there. Me a faggot?? Not likely....Homophobic?? You damn skippy!

No, it's not an adult site in that sense, but in a political sense it can be. Lets bring things full circle folks and really debate the issues rather that kill each other over each opinion.

For those that don't know, I am active duty US Navy, and have been for 23 years and still going. I am NOT a Republican, and I am NOT a Democrat. The political division we have driven this country into make me puke. We no longer have agendas or care what our voters want. Our puppets talk good lines then follows what their political party tells them.

We As AMERICANS are accomplishing nothing except getting by! Screw the BS folks, judge for yourselves the reality and stop listening to "opinions and hype".

I don't care for Highlanders words. But I am proud he can say this here without reprisel and fear from the government. We are successful. People should be able to debate things and topics such as war on an open forum like this, without fear from the government. Me and frmboybuck have been friends for years. I really appreciate his taking up for, and believing in HIS military. We are here for him and his family. But we are also here for Highlander 821, and his right as an American to question the reasons behind this war. Under our constitution, he has the right to question and state his doubts.

For the record, us military folks do not want war. Hell, we would love to have the answer to world peace where everyone is happy. But that is only a BS dream in reality. Wish I could say it was true. I also wish racism would go away, but many of you will not let it die. (And for the record, I'm a 42 year old White Texan who believes we all SHOULD get along and be neighbors). Racism should be dead by this century. If you haven't figured it out by now, log off now and do us the favor by committing suicide right now. The rest of the world does not care about your pathetic racist life.

Poilitics have defaced this great country by voting party lines, even when they were wrong. Have some balls and stand up for what is REALLY right. That is what makes America great, and not Amerika.

You are the future. You decide your fate.

Alsworld

All I can say is it's a good thing that I am not the owner or an admin. of this forum. If I were this junk that serves no purpose other than start bickering would be deleted on site. This junk isn't even on topic with the forum it is the Worldwide Radio Forum, not the political cesspool forum, general discussions should at least be somewhat about the hobby the forum repesents. There is no difference in this trolling junk than CWM's constant posting about Johnny got busted ha ha ha, it's all posted just to start a war!!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.