• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The moderators here...

Hc714

Apr 6, 2005
peanut state
After the last couple of days I feel this needs to be said.

Just want you guys (mods) to know that I think for the most part you are doing a great job. Don't always agree with the decisions made but was glad to see that the stubborness so often associated with power is not present here.

I know that trying to avoid problems and squabbles must be an awful chore and am glad I don't have to do it. Never expected the mods to always be right and was very glad to see that when wrong they have no problem fessing up and correcting things.

You guys (mods) are the best, I award you all some atta-boy points. That and a dollar might get you a cup of joe. But if any of you are ever in my area I feel that rewarading you with a cold one or two is the least that I can do. Keep up the good job and please forgive the b*tching.

aint that a bitch? remember when a cup of coffe WAS A QUARTER!!

Damn I am getting old :(

Thanks for the kind words, sometimes I let my emotions type before my brain thinks and WHAM! :D

Happy_Hamer said:
aint that a bitch? remember when a cup of coffe WAS A QUARTER!!
Damn I am getting old
Gee Hammer, that's not very old.....how about when coffee was just 10 cents and refills "free"....I do remember that, way back then!?
-------------
DXman

HC714, Thanks for the kind words. Not all hold your same thoughts and ideas. With that said, I will take you up on a cold one at some time. Adios...

They are good guys with a hard job to do. Most of the times, they get it right.

Thanks for doing a thank-less job.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.