• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The Torpedo Room

Excellent!
I am guessing, but with all that gear, you have probably talked to every DXCC on ever band.....

LOL I cannot speak for pinktorpedo exactly but even a boat load of gear cannot compensate for propagation and pile-ups. When you say "every DXCC" do you mean just 100 countries for DXCC or every DXCC entity? DXCC Honor Roll requires contact with a minimum of 331 DX entities regardless of the band and all band DXCC Honor Roll is as far as I know not yet achieved by anyone.

Reactions: pinktorpedo
Every DXCC entity....
I do know of one guy from NY (general) that has just one left to go - North Korea, (but not on every band).

There is also one guy on 11 meters in the NY area that I know and he has 40 left.

As far as what I had said about working all the DXCC's, I was just joshing, I know he just likes collecting radio gear and it's a very impressive collection..

Your right on that . pileups are only fun for a short time. when the airways get messy and the DX drops out there is always DMR. turn off the amps turn down the power supply and go digital. not really DX but one can make many contacts all over the U.S. and the world.
logo-motorola.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated