• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Their used to be a man that made custom mic's out of old 1930-60 Broadcast and Harp

Onelasttime

Aug 3, 2011
I think he was an Ham not entirely sure. This was a long long time ago back before I stopped talking on the radio for like 10 year....????

His mikes where old die cast Astatic Harp Mic's and Broadcast mic's and some where prob. even as recent as the 1980's vocal mic's.....HE would make a stand for them, rebuild them if need be and wire them for modern diode keyed radio's......He did fantastic work from a creative stand point.

I would love to find this gentleman's sight online again if he is still alive? If anyone knows the guy I am talking about please point me in the right direction.

Thank you!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?