• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Think You're Bad ?? Not Unless You Have One Of These

alot of folks actually run al capone antennas . funny thing is i was just searching them out today not long ago .

the pic in the ebay add doesnt do them justice .now look at this pic from a jacksonville break .

these are al capones .....and yes thats am power in the background

oh yeah during my search i found out these run 100.00 to 200.00 bucks depending .

the color choices are killer.

DSCN2421.jpg

dblawo.jpg

alot of folks actually run al capone antennas . funny thing is i was just searching them out today not long ago .

the pic in the ebay add doesnt do them justice .now look at this pic from a jacksonville break .

oh yeah during my search i found out these run 100.00 to 200.00 bucks depending .

DSCN2421.jpg

dblawo.jpg

Hay finally a Antenna that "Guarantees 100w's more Gain and More Modulation" over other antenna's!

It also says it's a "Linear Antenna"....wonder if they come stock with 2290's or 2879's?:confused::pop:

Think I'll stick with my 10K's...

Lined up on that stand...in all those sizes and colors..
Sort of reminds me of a Bunch of Pool Cues waiting to be used for a game of 8 ball or something

DSCN2421.jpg

Wow thanks Funky, great pic find. Had no idea. Still have to wonder why the guy is calling his "black" and the coil on his looks twisted out of shape while the in the pic of the new ones they are all perfect. Maybe he ran too many "black watts" through it on channel 6 and it got deformed.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.