• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Think you've seen it all?

I have seen this car before,according to the guy that owns the car all communitions devices work in the car

but I will admit that is one insane looking car

$500 for the car and $25,000 for all the electronic toys? That is another version of the Ghetto car!

the motor is really just a generator for the devices and once they are on cant possibly move the car... LOL

how many alternators DOES he have under the hood?

Reactions: 1 person
That's just ridiculous, can't be for real.

It's real and it's mobile Wacker HOARDING!!! This is the kind of thing that makes the rest of the world look at us sane radio dudes as geeky idiots.

I was at a hamfest earlier in the year and a wacker pulled up alongside me in a old rusted Suburban loaded with about 100 antennas, full size EMS, ARRL, County Emeregency Services and ARES door decals, yellow light bar, etc, etc....Guy driving looked to be about 500 lbs and could barely get out of the vehicle. His teenage helpers already had his "Rascal" ready for him when he finally did roll out.

Oh Yea...I want him to be first "on scene" if I'm trapped in a wreck.

oh my ears!!! the horrible 8bit music SUCKS!. oh the car does too....

some of the radios in there are cool. but uh... couldn't this guy just buy a VAN?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.