• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

thinkin about sellin my cobra 139xlr

southerntrucker

rebel child
Jan 29, 2012
texas, the good ole south
Hey guys. Iv got a cobra 139xlr that I'm thinkin about traddin or sellin. The only things that I have done to the radio are replaced the 1306 final with a 1969 cause the radio wouldn't key up when I got it. And put blue led lights in the meters. This radio also had some kind of channel mod done to it when I got it. I'm guessing it the 120 channel mod but I'm not for sure because I do not have a freq counter. Also this radio comes with a non amlified cobra stock base mic. Eveybody says she sounds clean and clear. Just ain't very very loud like I like my radios to be. I'm not sure how much this radio is worth in its current state so anyone with any knowlage of these please let me know. Thanks. If anybody needs anymore info on this radio plesase feel free to ask. Ill try and post some pics after school tomorrow. But if you don't wanna wait you can go to the. cb mod section and click on my thred about the xlr. Again thanks eveyone. And have a good day.

Southerntrucker

crap. cant find the edit button. lol. but here are the pics. the radio, D-104 and the stock cobra deck mic all come together. the D-104 is amplified the stock cobra mic is not

IMG_20120208_162900.jpg

IMG_20120208_163028.jpg

IMG_20120201_032617.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.