• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

This 2x4 amp will..........

This ebayer should also throw in the wattmeter too because the buyer won't be happy using a real wattmeter.

That was an outstanding call Psycho!!! My friend and I couldnt have said it any better in plain english myself!!! This made my day and gave me the first good laugh of the day and Im still laughin as I try typing this reply!!! I think this everytime I hear someone saying this or read these ads. I could really break peoples hearts or burst their bubbles if I were to show them on a real meter what their amplifier or radio is really doing I can also assure them I wont be bringing a Dosy or PDC meter from my closet collection either LMA:laugh:!!!!

Last edited:
Some chump will read that BS and believe the guy. I hope the buyer has enough amperage and volts on tap to properly feed that 2x4 or they won't even see 800 watts. At best that's a 200 dollar used amp that you "hope" works. LOL

Some chump will read that BS and believe the guy. I hope the buyer has enough amperage and volts on tap to properly feed that 2x4 or they won't even see 800 watts. At best that's a 200 dollar used amp that you "hope" works. LOL

These Boner 2x4 amps are bad ass. :laugh:
What I don't understand is the power supply.......looks a little small for a 100 amp, my 100 amp is rwice the physical size of that one.

I also saw one listed that was a straight 8 pill that they said took a 400w driver. Would not want that thing at all.

400 watts peak is what you use in a keydown only, not for riding around. That amp has been rode hard and put away wet.

The only Boner in this sale will be the one the purchaser takes in the poopshoot when he wins this after believing this fellas B.S. :eek::w00t::eek::cry:

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.