• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

This is insanity!

Switch Kit said:
thedirtmover said:
That is a very nice radio. Why do people pay that and more for the Gold Cobra 29? Nothing special, rare of course, but still an AM 40 channel radio. I have had people come in and drop a load on a radio I would consider outdated and junk because....."It was the first radio I ever owned" The first radio I ever owned was a PC77. Piece of junk radio inside, kinda cool because you can change the angle of the face on it. I have unfortunately purchased 5 or 10 of them, each time to be dissapointed and have spent too much money but it holds a deep place deep down there cause it was the first radio I owned. These things have sentimental values to some so if they want to pour money into it, more power to em. Mabee this will give some forum members some ideas on that old 386 Pentium in the garage! LMAO.

Mint in the box is why , and it is a good radio. It's a passion and a love for many and many folks (unlike me ) have money to spare. I don't think the guy is crazy , look at all those guys buying those souped up 959s on ebay with all the foo foo on them , IM happy for the guy !! He has 100% feedback as well ! I understand many of us wouldn't go there , but that's just us. I personally wouldn't give you 100 bucks for that radio , but I'd I give you 50 bucks for a cosmetically beat up old 148GTL any day of the week !! I've gotten a few of those like that in my time , and everyone one of them was a virgin never touched , just used to say the least. ;) God I Love those old radios !

Doubt i would pay $300+ but that is a nice radio.

That is a President bruh, brand new?
Wow! Sweet radio.

QRN said:
Hillbilly360 said:
QRN said:
It sounded like you were refering to the seller as being crazy.That's why I said what I did. BTW do you have any of those meds you mentioned? My left knee is killing me. ;)

Sure!! What do ya need bro?

That's OK. I just visited Dr. McGillicuddy and things are better now. thanks anyway. ;)
HAHAH AWLKAHAWL

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.