• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

this listing should be amusing to watch

groundwire

Jul 19, 2014
here is an ebay listing for a

Palomar VC-100E Voice Control In Original Box - Appears To Be New Old Stock​

hahahaha, people spend insane money on this ridiculous thing used and beat up, it should be fun to watch this listing just to see how much money the wining sucker spends on it. the funny thing is if it is NOS, it would be funny if the thing doesn't even work from sitting for sooooo many years in a box and never hooked up to power. dried up caps etc. 70% of the super old nos radio gear i have ever bought had problems because of sitting for decades and never being used.

Reactions: Tokin

I have one of those myself. I never understood the attraction, as to why people want this so badly.
They love to annoy people is why. Maybe it's a noise toy for folks like the 1111111111111 guy.
Mexicans LOOOOOOOOOOVE them goofy things!!! I hate them!
I'm of Mexican descent and don't LOOOOOOOVE them......

Reactions: Riverman
There are lots of noise toys on the air when the CB band is open to central and south America.
They even run music in the background behind the Mic audio while keyed and spend lots of hard earned pesos on there rigs.
There is a shop down in Mexico that is well know for building radios with every bling thing you can imagine and multi noise toy options.
Not my thing but they are proud of them.

Jeff

There are lots of noise toys on the air when the CB band is open to central and south America.
They even run music in the background behind the Mic audio while keyed and spend lots of hard earned pesos on there rigs.
There is a shop down in Mexico that is well know for building radios with every bling thing you can imagine and multi noise toy options.
Not my thing but they are proud of them.

Jeff
Mr X specializes in that sort of thing, sure is colorful and loud but very annoying if a guy is trying to have a decent qso.

I take it those are for the rag chewers and light show lovers.

Reactions: NZ8N
holy crap! it sold for $627.10, hahahahaha i knew some complete idiot would pay a mint for this pointless thing. im actually stunned, i was thinking like $400, but almost $650? lol, talk about no brains at all. i gotta get on this million dollar used cb radio train!

Reactions: NZ8N and 2AF409
I don't know about the gold, but ........

Both needles on the meters are almost at half-scale whether the radio is on or off, hopefully, the shipping company will fix that before it gets delivered .... free of charge. :ROFLMAO:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated