• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Thunderbolt 305 Amp for sale.

Motorolatech

Feb 8, 2012
I have a base amp for sale. Its a thunderbolt 305. It is in good condition considering its age. It was part of a family members estate. I tested it and everything works as it should I was able to get 700 watts out of it with about 50 watts it. All of the tubes light up as they should. I will take $300 obo plus shipping. If interested my email addess is: kd8mtk@hotmail.com.

I have a base amp for sale. Its a thunderbolt 305. It is in good condition considering its age. It was part of a family members estate. I tested it and everything works as it should I was able to get 700 watts out of it with about 50 watts it. All of the tubes light up as they should. I will take $300 obo plus shipping. If interested my email addess is: kd8mtk@hotmail.com.
Still for sale

If you click on his user name you will see he has not logged onto the forum in 11 years. I doubt he will even see your question.

Motorolatech

Member Joined Feb 8, 2012 Last seen Mar 19, 2012

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.