• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Home Tidradio bluetooth radio programmer

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
Tidradio contacted me and asked if I would like to take a look at a new product: their bluetooth radio programmer and software for the various Chinese radios such as Baofeng. Of course, I couldn't turn down the opportunity. I also picked up a new Baofeng UV-5RA , the high power model, to try out, as well. Here's a video I made, reviewing the product:

It's about $25 on Amazon:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    2022 Aug 08 0839 UTC EXTENDED WARNING: Geomagnetic K-index of 5 expected Extension to Serial Number: 1656 Valid From: 2022 Aug 07 1428 UTC ... Now Valid Until: 2022 Aug 08 1500 UTC ...Warning Condition: Persistence
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Potential Impacts: Area of impact primarily poleward of 60 degrees Geomagnetic Latitude. Induced Currents - Weak power grid fluctuations can occur. Spacecraft - Minor impact on satellite operations possible. Aurora - Aurora may be visible at high latitudes, i.e., northern tier of the U.S. such as northern Michigan and Maine.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    A Index = 24:mad: almost Blackout level...sig/noise ratio F'd up