• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

TNT 600HD

snoop

Mar 24, 2016
Have a Stryker 497hpc ....AM Carrier3-30W. AM Peak Carrier 45-120W. would this radio be to much for the tnt600? not even trying to come close to maxing it out. want it clean as possible. thanks.

No, Just keep your dead key out of the amp 100 or below and you should be good, TNT tell you to drive this amp with the T-100M which dead keys at 30 and swings to 120 So your number are just right. But if you can run it lower and it will last for a real long time. I run one with about 13 deadkey and 50 pep and it would DK at 60 and swing to about 500 amp is still going strong and never got hot

No, Just keep your dead key out of the amp 100 or below and you should be good, TNT tell you to drive this amp with the T-100M which dead keys at 30 and swings to 120 So your number are just right. But if you can run it lower and it will last for a real long time. I run one with about 13 deadkey and 50 pep and it would DK at 60 and swing to about 500 amp is still going strong and never got hot
Thank you Sir... down to the tnt 600hd and the davemade 4 pill toshiba

Many times the term"clean as possible" and cb amplifiers really don't go together. Class C amplifiers are anything but clean and if your radio was mistuned or clipped then it will never be "clean". That said the class B TnT600 is a super amplifier, as long as your radio was properly tuned and you don't over drive the amplifier it will be a great combo for you.

Many times the term"clean as possible" and cb amplifiers really don't go together. Class C amplifiers are anything but clean and if your radio was mistuned or clipped then it will never be "clean". That said the class B TnT600 is a super amplifier, as long as your radio was properly tuned and you don't over drive the amplifier it will be a great combo for you.
9C1DRIVER nothing was as dirty as that G Lee I had back in 06 from "M". Was going through a 1x6 too! Talking to the whole neighborhood through their television's and didn't know it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.