• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

TO ALL WORLD WIDE FORUM MEMBERS

C

CDX126

This has been a very exciting year for me with getting re-introduced to radio and achieving the long time goal of obtaining my HAM license. You all have been a great help in helping me set up my first station in over 20 years, as attested by my pics on Web Shots. As you all know radio equipment comes and goes and my station has changed dramatically since my first finishing up the year with the FT-817ND. I just wanted to Thank you ALL for all you have done and the great information that has been shared over the past year. I want to say that of ALL the forums I have come across, that THIS one is the best (keep up the good work). The people and information shared are the BEST. To all the people of the forum, I want to THANK you personnelly and wish you ALL a Safe and Happy Holiday Season. CDX126.KI4MSJ

a quote at the top of the page...The WorldWide Radio Forum
The best radio hobbiest's forum on the net.....could well be ? but more then fair all the same. Happy Holidays to you 126 !!

Wow;gotta love it my friends! In 10 posts we went from a thank you for advice,to happy holidays,to boobies on da hood :LOL:
BUT,anyway's,this IS the best forum for any and all info
concerning "worldwideDX" and such! (and then some.LOL)
Peace and Goodwill to all,and a Very Prosperous New Year to all!
Someone take this full circle please :LOL:
Slim

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.