• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ToyRadio CB Shop is now on Facebook

TexasOutlaw

Jul 13, 2009
Highlands, Texas
Come check us out. New page for the shop. Comments and suggestions are welcome. Shop is named after a very special friend who actually got me interested in working on radios years ago as a hobby.My tribute to him, Thanks Marty aka: Toy Radio

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 102

The picture is of Marty Miles aka: Toy Radio. Great friend, and got me into working on radios many many years ago. So we named the shop after him.

TO, I talk to Marty from time to time, and I think I've heard you on the air too.

Good luck with your new shop. What kind of stuff do you do? Do you work from home or do you have a business location?

Right now we are back to working in the shop at the house. We lost our last location, it was sold out from under us. Looking for another location. Hopefully something near a truck stop. Location is everything when you specialize in CB's. Marty is a great guy and he calls me everytime he talks to someone DXing. He is a charcter, and a great friend/person. We are pretty much a full service shop. I have a great amp guy, and hopefully I'll be able tp put Marty to work soon and hire another a tech. You notice I said tech not someone who can just screwdriver someones stuff up. I've learned over the years you have to be careful who you hire in this business.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.