• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Trade even up anyone?

n8fis

Nov 4, 2012
I have a six month old Wouxun RG-UVD1P dual band 144/220 HT. I bought the radio in hopes I could hear and use some 220 in the area. Well, in my area this is no 220.

What I'd like to do is trade even up for the same radio as I have now but the 144/440 version.

These radios came with different packages such as two batteries, dual drop in charger, things like that were extras. If you have the HT radio I'm looking for, keep your extras and I'll keep mine. We just trade the rig and its software package.

There is NOTHING wrong with my HT! I'd NEVER sell or trade a radio that doesn't work 100% or I'd tell you up front if anything was wrong with it.

Any takers? E-Mail me at; bill-ritchie@juno.com or call me at; 419-332-5387 or I can call you. My call; N8FIS is good in any callbook.

Thanks for reading........ Bill N8FIS

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.