• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Trade for non-radio item

axplayer

Jun 18, 2015
I just want to throw this out there before I try to sell this on ebay. I have a Logitech G27 which you can read about more here http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g27-racing-wheel that I would like to trade for a good export cb ssb radio and maybe some extras ( I have a few PS3 driving simulations I can trade too) . I have used it for about a month but really only about 5-10 hrs of driving time. This wheel can be used with PS3, PC, XBox. The only thing missing is a 2 page pamphlet which can be found on line. Other than that, it is in mint condition and still in the original box.
A final note, I have after many years of absence, decided to get back into the CB, in particular, skipping. Unfortunately, I really have not kept up with what the CB world is up to so to my surprise, when searching for a CB, I discovered there only a few new radios with ssb out there. So, I thought maybe I should look here for some good used equipment that has knowledgeable owners about there radio.
If you have any interest, please PM me.

BIg 73rds around

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.