• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Tram D300

Radio Tech

Radio Operator
Sep 9, 2008
North Carolina
www.gokarters.com
Anyone have one of these laying around?

I recently picked one up that looks pretty decent. Only mod was the old 99 channel board has been installed. This is the board that has the two eproms on it and wires into the PLL and channel selector board.

Anyway one of the eproms is bad so I am removing it and putting the radio back stock.
There are a lot of schematics and layouts that work with this radio. Cobra 142, 2000, Teaberry stalker, Realistic trc 450. But the LED board is custom to the Tram.

While removing the kit 2 wires on the channel selector board came off. A white and grey. These 2 connect to R410 and R404. I could guess at it but would love to have some pics.

There are also other places I like to have pics of. Wiring on the back of the front panel switch board.
There has been wires removed from the Ch9 hold, mon switch and like to get that back stock.

If anyone has one please let me know.loose wires.jpg

dxChat
Help Users