• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Tried Varac digital mode software

nfsus

Yeah its turned off, touch it
May 9, 2011
Arkansas

Being bored and looking for something else I started to look into digital. Tried ft8 and thats a hard pass. I found this software and thought he'll why not. Installed it and got evertrhing set up fairly easily and soon made a contact on 20m. It was a good qso and the software was easy enough to navigate. Made another and then had to go chase the dog.

its a freeware malware with a 70.00 option to buy. Reminds me of the old packet and even maybe a little irc. With a little aprs tossed in. Has rig control built in.

It's not voice but its slick. With manual control you could use it on any frequency I believe. I'm still playing with it but I think I'm going to like it

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated