• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Trifecta

John David Trolinger

Jun 20, 2022
I managed the trifecta today. Flying, radio, and running. What a world. Have a great day everyone.

2022-11-08 T82 run.png
vlcsnap-2022-11-08-14h27m50s773.png
2022-11-08 KERV T82.png

Nice job on the Trifecta.
Your picture on Google Earth (street view) dated 5/22 shows you on your tower working on your antenna ..... and they didn't even let you know they were going to do a drive-by did they.

Thanks. Yeah the Google surveillance car was monitoring me closely that week. I was replacing the choke balun on the 40 meter antenna.

While up on the tower I saw the google car driving the streets around me so I had a heads up.

The next day I saw them driving towards me while I was on the way to the airport and managed to get my picture on street view while politely waving.

I always wonder what the google bots do when they see me going a hundred miles an hour across the countryside. I use an old android phone for my heads up display in the airplane so they capture my GPS data.

Modern technology.

1667947146384.png

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated