• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Trying to get in contact with Maycom

TonyV225

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 18, 2005
Wisconsin
I been trying to contact the Maycom company but am having no luck. I know there somewhere in Europe anf there email always rejects my emails to them. Ity says there Email is full and rejects mine. I am thinking the part I need for a radio is obtainable through them because I see they have 2 versions of the Superstar 4900B and its the same as these superstars but with a different name and model number on the front. I needs some input on getting a hold of them. I am having a heck of a time here thanks.... Tony

LMAO Well I see that site also has no good Email addresses on it. I simply canot win I am at a loss here I see Maycom items sold on Ebay but yet the company is nowhere to be contacted through. talk abot getting ROYALLY P.O.ED

look for there new zealand contacts will be the same parts good luck. forget he name of those same versions of that radio or ill sell you mine . works perfect except i bent the mic gain knob when i put it in storage. ssb has been fixed and all that.

stabo or something like that.

If all your needing is a part they why not post up what part you need and someone here may have the part you need...

Just a option..

Native what would you want for yours??? I guess atleast mine would work for parts radio then.
These radios were only available for a short time I have asked around for the part. Justin has a few of the radios that also need this part a matter of fact he just sent mine back out to me it should be here in wisconsin again shortly.

Superstar 4900B is being fixed . It arrived here from justin today just to be shipped back out tomorrow LMAO!!!. WHAT A HOBBY I HAVE I TELL YA :LOL:

well it was alot of calling around and then it happened by accident. I was talkin to a shop owner i talk to here and there from California and we got on the Maycom subject and he was like ohhh here call this guy he is the sales rep that was distributing them in the United states. I was like huuuuuuhhhhh??? COOL I said well called and presto they were like we have one CPU left and can get more this fall. They actually still have new Superstar 4900B radios forsale now. They have them onsale at the present time. All the tech told me was just hope a mic wasent hooked up or wired wrong because then the radio isnt repairable. I will check on the knob you need.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.