• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Trying to resurrect my Cobra 2010 GTL WX despite it's lack of online documentation.

Nov 15, 2015
Central Michigan.
Hello all, a few days ago, I swapped a few items for a partially-working Cobra 2010 GTL WX, which I thought would be an easy fix —but unlike the Cobra 2000 GTL, the Cobra 2010 GTL WX has very little information online, which kind of a pain in the neck because after pulling off the top cover, I discovered that someone or several people had basically butchered this radio, which is kind of surprising because the guy that I got it from said it was his "pride and joy", well, so much for that. Anyway, after undoing several mods, it would be really nice if someone would post some photos of the power supply section and the power switch, so I can restore my 2010 GTL, back to it's original condition.

P.S. Yes, I know, I know, before anyone says it, (Caveat emptor) let the buyer beware.

Thanks and 73

Attachments

• cobra_2010gtlwx.jpg
    cobra_2010gtlwx.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 15

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated