• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

TS100 Soldering Iron

Mudfoot

Elmer
Jun 17, 2009
Southeast Ohio
I've had my eye on one of these for a long time. I have a generic Weller station, but it's a pain dragging out to do a small job. I have been doing a lot of soldering lately, mostly getting around to fixing things I've put off. Yes, this little iron is spendy, but I'm glad I got it. It can be powered with a wide voltage range and can also use Lipo packs, which make portable use a breeze. It's small and fits my hand well. I can make more precise connections without fatigue. It heats up very quick. The firmware has a hack, that adds more useful features.

I have been practicing SM stuff and this little iron makes it easier than my clunky Weller.

Check it out....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MINI-TS100...925178?hash=item364e104d3a:g:CpQAAOSwCF9c6R8s

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Replacemen...hash=item3b2379b03d:m:mH0klHeGxRrezJw9_d513XQ

Last edited:

I paid a little extra for mine as it had a few extras. I think you can get them for under $60. If you travel or make field repairs, it's worth it. I don't consider it a toy or novelty at all. The balance and feel in my hand is just great. I don't shake and spasm as much with it, as I do with my other irons.

Reactions: 357magnum
Ii can see it in use awy from home,i have hd to remove electronics from farm machines ,take them to shop and solder up wires

Reactions: 357magnum
Mud , That thing is sweet !(y) Remember that battery operated one they advertised on TV years ago ? .... Yup I just had to have one ! In the drawer in my garage ( where it belongs , better off in trash can ) ) I don't think I have got that stupid thing to solder a wire !:LOL: But I might dig it out & try " Again " today !:ROFLMAO:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.