• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Tube type radios and amp sales?

3strucking

Aug 7, 2010
Does anyone know of any reputable person that sales refurbished or in good working order, Tram, Browning, or older tube type radios and amps? I really dont want to purchase off of ebay then have to send it out to be repaired. I would rather spend extra and know that I am getting a good product. If you have any info please message me.

If you're in Facebook look up the "Fans of Browning, Tram and Sonar radios", better yet, here's a link -

There's a fella on their (Matt Bee) who rebuilds 'em and also sells some occasionally. From what I have seen, he gets a good amount of repair work sent his way as well, and I haven't seen anything "off" about him.

Good luck on your search!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated