• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Turner JM+3 mic

Great mic! Here's the little secret, it's relay-switching. It also sometimes squeels. To cure this simply put a 47K,1/4 or 1/2 watt resistorbetween the audio line(White) and it's connection inside the mic.and a .001 cap from the audio connection to ground. pinout is as follows; White is audio, shield is shield, Black is transmit, Red isReceive.

Reactions: BIONIC_TEXAN88
The JM means its electronic, Although the standard +3 can also be internally wired for electronic switching the JM3 was done or wired at the factory this way so consumers didn't have to do it ;)

People these are great Microphones!! If your a Sideband user you run one of these you will toss out that Tinny D104 this is a compression mic so its like adding a processor to any CB/10 Meter radio that obviously doesn't have one and it will run circles around that D104!!

I have one of these aswell as the black version of the handheld and 3 of the desk mics and use them on all my radios with success even my HF rigs Ive tested these on!! I am tempted to buy this myself and post one of my MANY MANY MANY D1o4 or other Microphones I don't need anymore Mics trust me but seriously these are great sounding SSB microphones. Now Bump Bump Bump!!!

Last edited:
Good cause I didn't need another mic but this was to nice to just pass up so I can tell you the new owner is gonna get on SSB with this and the people are gonna think hes running a new radio when that compressed audio comes out of his station ;)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.