• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

turner plus 3 button

thanks but i don't have the broken tabs not inside the mike either
Did you look at the link to Thingiverse? That looks like that mic has the same base as the Turner. I think that guy designed replacement parts for it.

I've this if holydvr can't find his. It's a super side kick, no element, complete if you want to make an offer plus shipping. Most likely Priority Flat Rate, whatever size it fits in. I couldn't tell ya if the amp board works, but I would say it most likely does. Had to dig around for this.
SSK-1.jpgSSK-2.jpg

Reactions: 1iwilly and Holydvr
got lucky on eBay and found a guy who makes the button I needed on a 3d printer for $19.00 Mike working again the one on the right is the one with a new button

Attachments

• 20230605_175705.jpg
    20230605_175705.jpg
    8.8 MB · Views: 9
got lucky on eBay and found a guy who makes the button I needed on a 3d printer for $19.00 Mike working again the one on the right is the one with a new button
Our local library has a 3D printer and I think they offer a class on how to use it....

Never really thought it before, but this makes the lightbulb go off.

Jeff

Reactions: Holydvr and 1iwilly

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.