• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Two President Madison Speakers that say Madison not Uniden.

silverstreak

Jul 23, 2006
Have two speakers in great shape.Both say Madison and are very hard to find.$140.00 plus shipping USA only.Pay Pal friends and family or add 3%.

Attachments

• Madison (2).jpg
    Madison (2).jpg
    801.5 KB · Views: 24

Have two speakers in great shape.Both say Madison and are very hard to find.$140.00 plus shipping USA only.Pay Pal friends and family or add 3%.
NOW I SEE THIS!!! Bet you could get more, I just gave an arm and leg plus a few toes for one. $ 159 but after shipping was added $ 191. So I have one speaker that says President and one Madison.:mad:
Would have easily gave what you're asking.

I thought it was a fair price these are alot harder to find than 2000 speakers.
Wished I had seen them before I bought the one I did, FedEx delivered it this morning, if I'd bought yours I'd have matching speakers. if you haven't sold them, and your in no rush to sell them hang on to em and hit me up in a few months, there's a very good chance I'll buy them off you. Kinda want to wait until this Coronavirus settles down first.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.