• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Two tube 4cx250b Amplifier

TetroideTom

Feb 17, 2008
Indiana
I have for sale a great amplifier . It is some times called a Tennessee Walker or John boy box . This is a 15 year anniversary model .
It works great with my galaxy 2517 base and puts out over 2 <ACRONYM title=kilowatt>kw</ACRONYM>. All day long ! It uses two Eimac 4xc250b tubes and comes with an extra full output set of eimac tubes for it ! more pics are available and sorry about the dust in the pics its time to blow it all out again ! This was sent to Expert Electronics in Memphis TN. about 3 years back for some minor repair and has been working great every scence. Im located in Kokomo Indiana and will welcome anyone interested to come and test it out ! In fact bring your meter so you'll know it output is true ! Has tuned input on the back . $900.00 you pick it up ! or I'll split the shipping .
Email or call 765-419-4441 but please only call if truly serious !! price is firm !! id try ebay but it would prob get kicked off but i want to offer it to the radio friends here .<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Attached Thumbnails</LEGEND>

</FIELDSET>

4cx250b amplifier

price reduced $800.00 all is welcome to come and see it in operation ! One of the strongest amps you'll find still on 120 volt ac.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.