• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Uncle Fester Advanced license cancelled

siltronix_man

Jan 19, 2012
For those of you who are in the know, the notorious Uncle Fester in southern California, you know who I mean, after years of plaguing everyone, looks like he was busted. I do not know the extent of it but, as of Feb 12, 2012, his Advanced Class license has been cancelled by the FCC.

You have to be a loser on an unimaginable scale for the FCC to cancel your Amateur Radio license...:thumbdown: His handle is fitting.

Fester - (verb) To ulcerate. To form pus; putrefy.

Reactions: 1 person
Now he'll have more time to blow up model trains and light 100 watt bulbs in his mouth.
Guy must have been a real fool to have his advanced license pulled.

it looks like he made a "deal" (like kz8o did) and "requested" his ticket be cancelled.

this is from the admin section of the ULS system: "Per email dated 2/10/12 from licensee and approved by Laura Smith, EB - license requested to be cancelled. " :unsure:

it looks like he made a "deal" (like kz8o did) and "requested" his ticket be cancelled.

this is from the admin section of the ULS system: "Per email dated 2/10/12 from licensee and approved by Laura Smith, EB - license requested to be cancelled. " :unsure:

AFAIK, that license is still active under its current holder. The previous holder canceled it in 2003, however.

AFAIK, that license is still active under its current holder. The previous holder canceled it in 2003, however.

????? the "previous holder" ,........ he (nd8v/kz8o) got the license reinstated as part of the deal when he ratted out his "friends" on .275

hey, perhaps I'll go start a thread on this on another forum

is it lonely on the island?:whistle:

????? the "previous holder" ,........ he (nd8v/kz8o) got the license reinstated as part of the deal when he ratted out his "friends" on .275

That bit is well known, but nothing regarding the enforcement action appears in the licensee's Admin Trans Log. Interesting, ain't it?

is it lonely on the island?:whistle:

Never. Come on over and join us. We don't bite. ;)

Reactions: 1 person
That bit is well known, but nothing regarding the enforcement action appears in the licensee's Admin Trans Log. Interesting, ain't it?

Never. Come on over and join us. We don't bite. ;)

yeah, just the criptic reference to an E-mail is in the admin section:

lets see if I can add that linky http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/Uls...pbWvfc9T!1813356946!-363148819?licKey=2736013

"Per email dated 2/10/12 from licensee and approved by Laura Smith, EB - license requested to be cancelled. "

I used to visit the island,........... but,.......... I lost my user name/ password:oops: if I can't 'member it sooon, I'll just re-register:)

Now maybe Art will make a comeback to his old 3.840 stomping grounds... oh wait, billy(goat) and co are still alive:thumbdown:

Now maybe Art will make a comeback to his old 3.840 stomping grounds... oh wait, billy(goat) and co are still alive:thumbdown:

if Art wanted to,..... he wouldn't have any problems being king of the hill,

I lost track of him, is he still chasin that young lady?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.