• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

uniden 78 or cobra 29 ??

as long as your happy with the price probally most any established place is safe to buy from . as for someone working on something theres only a hand full of places IMO and youll see them getting flowers on here all the time . if your not going to set it up your self id buy it from who ever is doing the work for you.....and keep this in mind...........
http://forum.worldwidedx.com/viewtopic.php?t=19600

bigred222 said:
COCACOLA MOD.
Dont ask me how people came up with names like
SUPERWACKPACK.
sounds like they hit the radio real hard until it works better or something haha
73's
CALI DELTA XRAY 202

Mr. Big Red, you have me on that one also.
SuperWackPack sounds like something you do when the wifes away and you went to the liquor store.

Anyone remember the shop that used to put epoxy over the board?
Was it R&R?

Ouch....Audio....that scar had just started to heal.........more than a few of us bought from that once infamous Texas shop ;) ;) .....BUT I will say that "Gold radio" is still hanging around ( plus it still puts some Galaxies and Connexs to shame :LOL: :LOL: ).....

If I remember right,Hamers middle intials were EEI back then ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Snoope back quiet

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.