• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Uniden Grant XL Philly /FC-250 Freq Counter/RK-56

Switch Kit

Apr 6, 2005
Radio has pretty good cosmetics , bracket / knobs and power cord , RK-56 NC Mic and very decent FC-250 inline freq counter. No clips what so ever in radio ! Swing diode inline for AM , will swing around 18 from any setting , (radio is set at 2 watts swings from there) Open clarifier RX/TX aligned center slot. 18 watts on SSB. Uppers and Lower extra channels on HI/Low and Brt/Dim switches. The RK-56 audio is very nice on both AM and SSB. My personal choice in the motor car with these types of radios. 135.00 Shipped Priority Mail. Paypal is always the way to go. any questions ? feel free. Thanks for look'in . Switch 318_9902.JPG

Thank you Chad . Your radio has been shipped Priority Mail . USPS Tracking is 9505 5110 8297 5320 5095 34 . Thanks again and to the Forum. SK (Jim)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated