• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Uniden Madison Base with Dual Matching Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverstreak

Jul 23, 2006
A very clean no mods stock Base.Everything is stock.No channel mods ECT.This would be the one to buy to build from the ground up.Could use a good detail been sitting in closet since new.I have two so I will let this one go.Same board as the Cobra 2000GTL.Only issue is the signal meter sticks once in a while could be just from sitting.Barklets has new ones and they are easy to put in.I havnt tried ti free it up Mikes radios has a good video on doing that to Cobra 2000 Meters on You Tube.I will us The UPS Store to box and Ship radio.Never had a problem with them.Pay Pal Friends and Family or add 3% to total looking about $40.00 to ship USA only.PM with any question I have had it on the air for two days on AM and SSB and all good reports.$340.00 Shipped USA only.

Attachments

• Madison 3.jpg
    Madison 3.jpg
    485.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Madison 4.jpg
    Madison 4.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 53
  • madison 5.jpg
    madison 5.jpg
    777.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Madison.jpg
    Madison.jpg
    587.5 KB · Views: 40
  • madison2.jpg
    madison2.jpg
    711.7 KB · Views: 40

A very clean no mods stock Base.Everything is stock.No channel mods ECT.This would be the one to buy to build from the ground up.Could use a good detail been sitting in closet since new.I have two so I will let this one go.Same board as the Cobra 2000GTL.Only issue is the signal meter sticks once in a while could be just from sitting.Barklets has new ones and they are easy to put in.I havnt tried ti free it up Mikes radios has a good video on doing that to Cobra 2000 Meters on You Tube.I will us The UPS Store to box and Ship radio.Never had a problem with them.Pay Pal Friends and Family or add 3% to total looking about $40.00 to ship USA only.PM with any question I have had it on the air for two days on AM and SSB and all good reports.$340.00 Shipped USA only.
How can I contact you?

Does the clock work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.