• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Uniden pc 78 elite

While doing a 30 minute rest stop today to please the law and the company, I caught this video on the tube.

Matt did some work for me before so occasionally I watch his videos when they pop up. I didn't know those uniden radios were capable of this kind of pep power.

40 watts pep and clean.

Reactions: NZ8N
On a working radio I would give it a correct factory tune/alignment. Check to see it's on frequency, receive is properly aligned, modulation set for 100% and you should be good to go. If you like echo and talk back a 2018 extreme mic does well. If you run an amplifier a variable or hi lo power dead key would be good. It really depends on how far you want to take it. It's a great radio, just don't get talked into some of these super duper hack shop mods. That was a pretty decent video to watch.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated