• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Uniden PC76XL

JDWilbourn

Feb 10, 2007
Huntsville Al
I Think I already know the answer to this but whats the differences in the PC76 and the PC78. I just bought a 76 off Ebay for $42. I want to get a chrome cover for it. One website sells them for cobra29/unidenPC76 diamond plate(I dont like) and another sells'em for cobra29/unidenPC78 smooth chrome ( I like ).

JDWilbourn said:
I Think I already know the answer to this but whats the differences in the PC76 and the PC78. I just bought a 76 off Ebay for $42. I want to get a chrome cover for it. One website sells them for cobra29/unidenPC76 diamond plate(I dont like) and another sells'em for cobra29/unidenPC78 smooth chrome ( I like ).

It is a size difference. It should have read cobra 25/uniden 76 and cobra 29/uniden 78. The cases aren't interchangeable. I think I remember the only "functional" difference was extra knob for delta tune. Uniden's website has the owner's manuals in pdf format if you want the exact dimensions and options.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.