• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Uniden President HR2600

Barn-Stormer

May 8, 2016
Radio is in perfect working order and a complete virgin. Case has never been opened and in excellent shape. Hardly a scratch on her. Does full power and ready for your mods. Comes with stock mike, acc. plug, short power cord with power poles, mounting plate(no thumb screws) and original, hard to find owners manual, no original box unfortunately. $200 firm via M.O. or Check firm shipped or $225 PayPal.

I don't have pictures but, can take some at some point but, have friends from out of town staying and will be in and out so, not sure when exactly I will get to it but, will guaranty you won't find another near as nice for this money.

70 views in less then 3 hours is pretty good, give it time. On the down side you only have 5 posts so your not very established, some might not want to take a chance. If you have an E-Bay user name you might post that so potential buyers can check your feedback.

70 views in less then 3 hours is pretty good, give it time. On the down side you only have 5 posts so your not very established, some might not want to take a chance. If you have an E-Bay user name you might post that so potential buyers can check your feedback.

I am a former member here and believe my screenname was KI4MSJ but couldn't remember so, I just reregistered. I was very active back a few years ago and got out of radio for other hobbies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.