• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

uniden washington channel mods

Switchkit

sorry about my earlyer post Switchkit i was just having some fun there i know drugs arent funny and i know you shoudld respect ypour elders so i just want to sayt sorry and thanks for the mic. - chong

Master Chief said:
Its sad that a high number of CB operators use drugs. It actually is so bad that it gives CB'ers a bad name.

Just say NO to drugs!
Just say no to CB thugs! Dunno how much different it may be in other towns but I doubt it's much different than in mine regarding CB low-lifes. A vast majority of the full-time CBers in my town ratchet jaw their technical crap, while spending a fair % of their income on their radio hobby that's housed and bolted to a mobile home or row house. No lie. They are social misfits when one-on-one in person, but on the radio they come alive. That's why my base sits on a shelf, unplugged, no outdoor antenna, etc. Why then do I have it you ask? Just to see how extreme I can make the radio perform. Oh, maybe someday I might throw up a nice antenna/tower combo but till then I'm better off monitoring VLF whistlers. Just listening to those self-ego stroking BSers in my mobile is enough to cough up my lunch. Adult radio operators playing the mine is better and badder than your's game ... puhleeez. If that's the pinacle of one's life, stop the planet and let me get off.

jeese

im not one of those people who spend a lot of money on radios i try not to spend money and try to trade for radios plus i have no money to spend i just use cb as something to do. peace -chong

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.