• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

uniden washington

What works: Am power,ssb power very faint
What doesn't work: modulation.on am,ssb .
Pm OldTec03. He's in Nebraska. From what I gathered he will repair the problem if you ship him the Washington. PM him when you have the time, and look into those one price United States postal office boxes. It doesn't matter what the weight of what you put in the box is. If it fits in the Box it ships for the cost of that box. I'm just guessing, but I think a bubble wrapped Washington shouldn't cost any more than 10 through $15 one way. It might even be cheaper. Good luck khaos.

I did pm him no answer yet
He'll get back to you. I have no doubt about it. Give him a couple of days. I'm looking forward as to so many others to finding out what exactly was causing the issue. And who knows within the next week or two we all might know the answer to that question. Good luck my friend. PS thanks for starting the post. It was one of the more interesting ones I read in quite some time. It was also nice to see how many members got involved. Nothing like enjoying a conversation with people who are interested in the same hobby. 73

Ok guys im back at the radio I have no recieve or modulation on am,usb and lsb. What works is Tx light and Rx light also when I key up I get 4 1/2 watts on am.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.