• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Up Down, button Mic Mod

Rogerbird1

Apr 24, 2002
Massachusetts
rogerbird.tripod.com
You will need 2 unused wires in the Mic Cord.

you can drill and add 2 Normally open pushbutton Switches

to the Mic. Connect one side of each switch to each other, and then to the the wire connected to Pin2 of the mic connector (Ground , Sheild or Common).

Connect the remaining connection of the 'UP' Switch to wire connected to pin 4 of the Mic connector.

Connect the remaining connection of the 'DOWN' Switch to wire connected to pin 5 of the Mic connector.

For more help see the Mic diagram at:

Accessory and MIC page

I hope this helps..

Roger

</p>

You will need 2 unused wires in the Mic Cord.

you can drill and add 2 Normally open pushbutton Switches

to the Mic. Connect one side of each switch to each other, and then to the the wire connected to Pin2 of the mic connector (Ground , Sheild or Common).

Connect the remaining connection of the 'UP' Switch to wire connected to pin 4 of the Mic connector.

Connect the remaining connection of the 'DOWN' Switch to wire connected to pin 5 of the Mic connector.

For more help see the Mic diagram at:

Accessory and MIC page

I hope this helps..

Roger

</p>

I was wondering, is it possible to mod my Astatic 575 with up/down buttons ? If so how can I do it

</p>

I was wondering, is it possible to mod my Astatic 575 with up/down buttons ? If so how can I do it

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.