1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

Upcoming UK AM/SSB Legalisation!

Discussion in 'General CB Services Discussion' started by delboyonline, May 20, 2014.

1. delboyonline

delboyonline New Member

The UK is expected to get legal AM/SSB in July this year on the 40 mid band.

Legal power output will be 4 watts AM/FM and 12 watts SSB.

A cross forum/website vote recently took place to decide on the calling channels:

AM calling - Channel 14 (27.125)
    FM calling - Channel 31 (27.315)
    SSB calling - Channel 27 (27.275)

I hope to catch you all on the air soon!

More information can be found on my Blog: Delboy's Radio Blog

[​IMG]

2 people like this.

2. space cowboy

space cowboy Quack Quack

and 27.385 Mhz for lower side?

3. Mudfoot

Mudfoot Sr. Member

Motor Mouth Moron will bleed them off channel 27.

2 people like this.
  4. hotrod

hotrod Well-Known Member

i,ll listen for ya guys.

5. 2CO3026

2CO3026 Active Member

Aw shucks. That'll take the fun right out of it.

1 person likes this.
  6. Lil'Yeshua

Lil'Yeshua .......

Homogenization for the global masses. Wonder if they want to take away our 2nd amendment rights and make us rock chunkers like them's Europeans.

7. space cowboy

space cowboy Quack Quack

lot more rock being chunked here in detroit.
    crack pipes everywhere.

8. Bundy

Bundy Tired and broke

So I've been talking with criminals in the UK all this time?

3 people like this.
  9. space cowboy

space cowboy Quack Quack

:unsure: they were talking to a criminal in the US all this time...

2 people like this.
  10. delboyonline

delboyonline New Member

Yes it's hard to believe but the UK only has FM at the moment!!!
    :D:D

1 person likes this.
  11. jazzsinger

jazzsinger Bullshit Buster

Too little, Too late, 33 years too late to be precise, UKFM has been destroying the high band since Nov 81, 26-28Mhz all mode and any antenna with a 100w P.E.P power output is what we should be getting,

As for the UK, that might not last long, once the people of Scotland vote on Independence in September the Uk will be as antiquated as the CB laws presently in place, FM Fanny Modulation and limited to 5/8 wave vertical only antennas, a fucking joke, at our expense, I'm proud to be a criminal if it means ignoring stupid laws that were designed to suppress our peoples freedom of speech with the rest of the world, fuck at one point we were limited to 1.5m antennas, a frequency offset from every other country in the world and Fanny Modulation which is a waste of space in any city in the teetering on total breakdown UK.

Alba Gu Brath - Saor Alba - Thig Ar Latha

Scotland to the end of time (usually translated as Scotland forever) - Free Scotland - Our Day Will Come

Hopefully in September the occupation/destruction of my country will end :)

Just a pity we ain't getting the opportunity to vote on removing the German Saxe Coburg Gotha Royalty and installing the Stewart's to the throne of our great nation.The rightful Royalty of Scotland.

"We can still rise now and be that nation again that stood against him, Proud Edwards army and sent them homeward to think again"

Blàr Allt a' Bhonnaich.(Battle Of Bannockburn) 24th June 1314 our finest hour, 700 years later we have the same opportunity, Thankfully history has a nasty habit of repeating itself. :)

#11 jazzsinger, May 22, 2014
    Last edited: May 22, 2014
  12. jazzsinger

I wouldn't bank on it 108 Division will still be firing out on 27.555 and 26.285 as we always have done, business as usual ;) lmao

2 people like this.
  13. jazzsinger

Yep, just like we've been talking to Criminals across the pond because if I recall the US band runs from 26.965 - 27.405 and Linears are highly illegal, even to sell, at least we can buy them legally here, just technically not allowed to use them, yeah right, lmao.

I don't think I've ever spoke to a 2 division station between those frequencys, all were around 27.555 and 26.285 and none I remember were running 12w, maybe one, lmao

1 person likes this.
  14. jazzsinger

We're purists in Glasgow, Weed is King, although charlie and smack are plentiful, crack or pcp is almost unheard of here, thankfully.

I know about your 2nd amendment, but its about time you guys exercised your right to bare arms against a corrupt Government. Before the west gets hit with a Jihad dirty bomb, I wish we had that in our constitution, I would have exercised it against Thatcher, Major, Blair, Brown and Cameron. :)

All war criminals.