• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Update on condition and posting

bandaid kid

Apr 6, 2005
Well, I thought I was going to be posting more often but ran into troubles with the computer power supply going bad and taking the mother board with it and I wasn 't in good enough shape to take it in to be fixed. I'm going to be reading the backlog posts and posting myself again. this time it should be on a regular basis although I have to sleep at a place they can observe me. It was the only way I could get out of the nursing center.

I may have had a stroke, but doctors' opinions have been in disagreements cuz I did have a very bad infection, my diabetes was all screwed up because of the infection, and it seems that there is something strange going on while I am sleeping that they cannot figure out. Sooo..........

But I'm able to be home while awake and I'll be checking in daily. If you left messages in topics for me, I'm slowly going through everything.

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.