• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Update on RI126 Base Station W/ pics

R

RI126

Here is some updated pics of the station I have been asking all the questions on. I got my antenna up today 5/2/05, not a good day for it. It was a little windy to be putting something up like this by yourself. Your help has been tremendous, Thanks, RI126

http://community.webshots.com/user/smrtn290

Thank You. I hope to be up and running soon. My coax should be in this week. Then all I have to do is remember how to put the connecters on. Does anybody know if there is a forum topic on this matter?

Thanks cheech, I've been working real hard with the help of everyone here on WWRF. I guess the real test will be when I get my coax hooked up. It still hasn't arrived yet. I'm getting real impatient.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated