• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

updated base pics

B

BOOTY MONSTER

did a few changes . sold the 500v and im using the 225 in the house now , i dont feel its cost me any contacts going from 500 watts to a lil under 200 watts .
also settled on the 2018 xtreme mic over the tug9/D104 and other mics and im using an astron 35m powersupply now instead of the audio authority .

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

I've been told that the power supply shown there will NOT run that amplifier.

Also, that's a very strange place to store your salad.

it hasnt had a problem so far . the volt meter stays on 13.8 when its on and the amp meter wont make it to 20 amps no matter what . my meter shows more pep power with the .64 that the 1/4wgp did . itll show 240ish on high from the 225 and about 180ish on medium , low swings about 130ish , the radio shows a few more watts swing too . different antenns/loads can do that though , maybe i should go invest in a bird and spend more on a meter and slugs than i have in my whole setup ? LOL .

im just leaving it on medium when i have it on . ;)
ohhhhh .... i got my blue leds from sparkys :)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.